BeKZN 74th AGM | 25th February 2023
Members of BirdLife eThekwini KZN are invited to the 74th Annual General Meeting which will be held on Saturday 25th February at 09h00 for 09h30 at the Mount Edgecombe Country Club.
Please RSVP using the link: https://forms.gle/2DZmmAwNtj77GjVq5
This is an important event in the annals of the club so we would really ask as many members as possible to attend. The relevant documents for the meeting are available below.
The AGM Agenda, Proxy Form and Nomination documents as well as minutes from the last AGM are included using the links below. The current committee is listed for information. Please use them and participate.
- Draft Minutes from AGM 19 March 2022
- Proxy Form – If you are unable to attend please send apologies and please complete a proxy form and send back to email@example.com. This is important to ensure a quorum as per our constitution.
- Nomination form – Nominations to the Committee: Please consider volunteering or nominating someone for the committee. We would welcome new faces and ideas to take the club through the next cycle
- Current Committee: Office Bearers – Nicolette Forbes (Chair), Derek Robins (Vice-Chair), Carron Dove (Secretary), Bridget Thorne (Treasurer); Portfolio and members without portfolio committee members – Jenny Norman (Activities Co-ordinator), Steve Davis (Conservation), Marco Franchini (Juniors), Ticky Forbes (Calendars), Dave Rimmer (Social Media & Atlassing), Rob Jamieson (Restoration)
- Honorary President: David Allan
- Annual Financial Statement – to be uploaded