Our birds need you. Yes, every member of the club and spirited public.
To contribute towards the conservation goals for species, sites, habitats and people. Your role is to contribute to the accumulation of data for the conservation of the biodiversity for birders to enjoy now and in the future.
How to help:
- Attend BMCG meetings to find out about the current issues
- Attend BMCG meetings to improve your knowledge and birding skills
- Assist in collecting or providing data on specific sites
- Submit your data to ADU
- Volunteer to be a Champion of a site that will involve the handling of the data for that site
- Dig out all your old records that you have collected over the years and not submitted. We would hate them to be lost as all records are valuable and can contribute to scientific value.