BEKZN Birding Diary – January 2023 – Now Published Online
Compliments of the Season to everyone – 2023 is getting started with some fantastic walks and a great talk to kick off the New Year…
Remember members attend all activities FREE (unless a specified special event) and visitors are always welcome with a R50 bird donation to the club’s conservation fund.
Summary below but you can read details and book clicking on the button below.
Please note that some activities may change or spontaneous ones get added so please check back to the activities page often.
- Saturday 14 January BeKZN Walks…Bird Survey at van Riebeek Wetland Park with Steve Davis
- Thursday 19 January BeKZN Sit-In aManzimtoti Bird Park hosted by Jenny Norman
- Sunday 22 January CWAC counts at uMngeni Estuary and Durban Bay Bayhead with Steve Davis
- Wednesday 25 January @ 18h30 BeKZN Talks! A Long Flight to Freedom – a talk on migration by Dr Gerhard Verdoorn
- Sunday 29 January BeKZN Day Tripping | Sappi Stanger Mbozambo Wetlands and adjacent areas hosted by Nicolette & Ticky Forbes
Remember members attend FREE and visitors are welcome with a R50 bird donation to the club’s conservation fund. Or alternatively simply join the club for a very reasonable R175 or R215 per annum and get free access to all activities.
Pay using EFT, Zapper or secure Yoco Credit Card link
EFT details below (left), Payment by Zapper – use the Zapper App to scan this code (middle), Secure payment by Credit Card (Yoco) – use your phone camera to scan the code (right).
Bank Code: 198765
Name of account: Natal Bird Club
Account Number: 1305 421 663