BEKZN Birding Diary – MARCH 2023 – Now Published Online
2023 is well underway with some fantastic walks and a great talks already under our belt…
Remember members attend all activities FREE (unless a specified special event) and visitors are always welcome with a R50 bird donation to the club’s conservation fund.
Summary below but you can read details and book clicking on the button below.
Please note that some activities may change or spontaneous ones get added so please check back to the activities page often.
- Friday 3- Sunday 5 MARCH | BEKZN Weekend Away | Zululand snake-eagle big weekend
- Saturday 11 | BeKZN Day Tripping | TC Robertson Nature Reserve hosted by Hazel Nevin
- Thursday 16 | BeKZN KZN Sit-In | Memorial Park hosted by Jenny Norman
- Friday 17 – Tuesday 21 | BeKZN Long Weekend Away at Ingula Nature Reserve and Laydmith District hosted by Nicolette Forbes and Ladysmith Birders
- Thursday 23 | BeKZN Evening Special to welcome the Swallows back to their roost hosted by Nicolette & Ticky Forbes
- Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 | BeKZN Stand at the Kloof Indigenous Open Gardens
Remember members attend general diary events FREE (unless there is an entrance charge) and visitors are welcome to join individual events with a R50 bird donation to the club’s conservation fund per attendee. Or alternatively simply join the club for a very reasonable R175 (over 60s) or R215 per annum and get free access to all activities.
Pay using EFT, Zapper or secure Yoco Credit Card link
EFT details below (left), Payment by Zapper – use the Zapper App to scan this code (middle), Secure payment by Credit Card (Yoco) – use your phone camera to scan the code (right).
Bank Code: 198765
Name of account: Natal Bird Club
Account Number: 1305 421 663