I had booked to go on the pelagic this weekend but unfortunately have to bail out. Please can you put a notice on the website if anyone else wants to go? Niall says there are a few places available. It was scheduled to happen on Saturday 26 July, but rough seas may cause it to be delayed to Sunday. Interested people can contact Niall at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his phone from Friday 083 657-5511.