BEKZN Birding Diary – NOVEMBER 2023 – Now Published Online
2023 is almost over but we have the wonderful summer and holiday season ahead of us. Come and join us on one of our activities – you won’t be sorry.
Summary below but you can read details and book by clicking on the button below to the full page.
Please note that some activities may change or spontaneous ones get added so please check back to the activities page often.
- Thursday 9 | BEKZN Sit-In | Palmiet Nature Reserve
- Thursday 9 | BeKZN Talks! | Would you rather be deaf or blind? by Eckhart Buchman
- Saturday 11 | BeKZN EXPLORE AND ATLAS… | Lower Mpushini Valley Conservancy
- Saturday 25 | BeKZN Walks… | SAPPI Stanger Mbogavango Wetlands
- Wednesday 29 | BeKZN Learn | Swifts and Swallows
Remember members attend general diary events FREE (unless there is an entrance charge) and visitors are welcome to join individual events with a R50 bird donation to the club’s conservation fund per attendee. Or alternatively simply join the club for a very reasonable R175 (over 60s) or R215 per annum and get free access to all activities.
Pay using EFT, Zapper or secure Yoco Credit Card link to join us on one of our activities
EFT details below (left), Payment by Zapper – use the Zapper App to scan this code (middle), Secure payment by Credit Card (Yoco) – use your phone camera to scan the code (right).
Bank Code: 198765
Name of account: Natal Bird Club
Account Number: 1305 421 663